» Family & Divorce

Can my spouse and I agree…

Can my spouse and I agree to low or no child support?

Can my spouse and I agree… Yes, once you have decided that you have come to an agreement on custody and you have determined now that the child support calculator in Minnesota is telling you you’re going to have to pay some child support, but your spouse doesn’t want it, yes you can deviate from child support and you can lower it to basically any amount you want, contact a good attorney to help you get the right language in your decree. Read More

Fill Out This Form For a Consultation

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.