A Wisconsin native, Zach relocated to the Mankato area in October 2020. While working in the Mankato, Minnesota office of Birkholz & Associates, Zach has assisted with cases in the areas of family law and criminal defense.
Why Choose Zach?
- Bachelors of Art in Law Politics and Society at Drake University, 2015
- Bachelors of Science in Business Management at Drake University, 2015
- Juris Doctorate at St. Thomas School of Law, 2018
- Minnesota State Bar - Admitted October 2018
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Birkholz & Associates (formerly Birkholz Law, LLC), Associate Attorney, October 2020-present
- Law Clerk for the Honorable Judge Schwab from November 2018 – September 2020
- Worked as a Law Clerk at Barna, Guzy and Steffen from June2017 – October 2018
- Misdemeanor Externship at Hennepin County Public Defender’s Office Summer 2016
Activities and Interests
- Board Games
- Spending Time with Family