A Louisiana native, Scott relocated to Minnesota in 2015. While working in the Mankato, Minnesota office of Birkholz & Associates, Scott has assisted with cases in the area of family law.
Why Choose Scott?
- Law School at the University of Minnesota, 2018
- BA in History at the Louisiana State University, 2014
- Minnesota State Bar - Admitted October 2018
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Birkholz & Associates (formerly Birkholz Law, LLC), Associate Attorney, June 2021-present
- Southern Minnesota Regional Legal Services (Albert Lea, MN), September 2019-March 2021
- Legal Aid Services of Northeaster Minnesota (Duluth, MN), January 2019-September 2019
- Summer Law Clerk- Minnesota Center for Environmental Advocacy, Summer 2019
Activities and Interests
- Spending Time with Family and Friends
- Watching Sports
- Being Entertained by the Three Cats He and His Wife Adopted